Congratulations to Newearth Constructions (Romsey): https://www.newearth.com.au/
- Exciting news for our region – RRBATA member business Newearth Constructions has been awarded the design and construct contract for the Macedon Ranges Shared Trails Project.
- Newearth Constructions is a family-owned business based in Romsey with local employees and suppliers who have been delivering projects across the Macedon Ranges since 1927. They are strongly committed to creating careers in the civil construction industry in the region, particularly amongst youth.
- The $11.24 million Shared Trails Project will deliver a 24-kilometre trail for walking, running, low-volume cycling, and commuting all the way from Woodend to Riddells Creek—linking rural landscapes, towns and heritage places.
- Construction of the trail is taking place in stages and is expected to take two years, with completion scheduled for mid-2024.
- Further details please click on the link below: