Targa Florio Australia classic car rally event travelling through Romsey
Targa Florio Australia classic car rally event (https://targaflorioaus.com/the-event/) coming to Romsey on Thursday 7th April.
- There will be around 65 cars in total that will be travelling through Romsey on the final day of the Targa Florio Australia rally that will have seen them travel throughout Victoria.
- The first car should arrive in Station Street Romsey at approx. 11.45am with last cars leaving at around 1.30pm.
- They will arrive along the northern end of Station Street, generally 2 cars at a time.
- After receiving their lunch pack (prepared by Verdure), they will wait their turn to complete the slow time trial down Station St and then continue driving towards Melbourne and the finish at the Grand Prix track.
- There will be a continuous arrival and departure of cars over the 2 hours. At any one time there could be about 20 cars parked at the northern end of Station St.
- A coffee and ice cream van (Mia Mia) will also be positioned in the vicinity of Station Street for participants and spectators.