Regional Partnerships — HAVE YOUR SAY
What if you had direct access to government and could influence decisions that affect your local community?
This could be a reality with Premier Daniel Andrews announcing nine new Regional Partnerships across Victoria to provide a simple and effective way of telling government the things that really matter in regional Victoria.
Our region, known as Loddon Campaspe, includes the Shires of Loddon, Macedon Ranges, Campaspe, Central Goldfields, Mount Alexander and the City of Greater Bendigo. The Partnership is made up of people drawn from our local communities, businesses and local, State and Federal governments.
Click www.rdv.vic.gov.au/regional-partnerships to see the complete list of our members.
Quite simply, our job is to:
• Listen to our community to understand and promote the priorities of the Loddon Campaspe region to the heart of government
• Help communities, industry, businesses and government to work together to address our most important challenges and opportunities.
Over the next 6 weeks, we want to talk with as many people as possible about their issues, aspirations and ideas for the region so we can make Loddon Campaspe an even better place to live, work and visit.
We are eager for your help to get the talking started by:
• Taking part in the online conversation at https://engage.regions.vic.gov.au/loddon-campaspe to share your thoughts and offer ideas about local opportunities and issues affecting Loddon Campaspe
• Spreading the word by passing on the link to your members, staff and community networks so they can join the conversation too
• Registering your interest in attending the Regional Assembly on 19 October 2016
This is the start of an ongoing conversation to support better decisions, actions and local partnerships to make the Loddon Campaspe region the best we can be.
I hope you will be a part of it.