2022 RRBATA Breakfast 29 July – Glen Erin at Lancefield
- After a COVID-induced hiatus, the RRBATA Breakfast is back on Friday 29th July at Glen Erin Lancefield.
- “Celebrating family businesses” will feature Peter Greenham, Managing Director of H.W. Greenham and Sons.
- Peter is the 6th generation to continue in the family meat business and has recently moved to Romsey with his wife Edwina to enjoy country living and raise their three children.
- What makes a successful family business tick? And what are the pitfalls?
- Kick start your Friday and join us for a great breakfast event!
- Tickets: $55pp (RRBATA Members $48pp)
- BOOKINGS via: https://www.trybooking.com/CALDA
Venue: Glen Erin at Lancefield
Address: 200 Rochford Rd, Lancefield VIC 3435
Time: 7 am to 9 am
Cost: $55 per person (RRBATA Members $48)
Proudly Supported by Bendigo Bank:
Romsey Region Business and Tourism Association (RRBATA)
President Jenny Stillman