Romsey Golf Club Inc.
Romsey Golf Course is part of Romsey Park, the park was established on October 15th 1883 and is owned by the people of Victoria; it is Crown Land and falls under the control of the Department of Environment, Land, Water & Planning (DELWP). The DELWP has entrusted the Shire of Macedon Ranges with major responsibility for the park.
Romsey Golf Club is a volunteer organisation with responsibility for almost 70% of the park. The club takes this responsibility extremely seriously; we work hard to maintain and improve the park and the golf course. Since 2009 strategic plantings of indigenous native trees and bushes (1500 planted so far) and beautification plants such as roses, lavenders, hebes and many bulbs add to the beauty of the area, new greens, tees, bunkers and fairways add to the challenge of the golf course. The Men’s course: 5,924 m, Par 72, Slope 124. The Women’s course: 5,135 m, Par 73, Slope 119.